Sunday, July 04, 2004

Best fat-free homemade Caesar dressing

I can't remember what Web site I got this from, but I made it last week and it is the BEST fat-free dressing I have ever had. It does have a bit of a Dijon tang to it, but you could replace the Dijon with regular mustard if you don't like Dijon.

1/2 cup non-fat mayonaisse
2 tbsp grated nonfat Swiss cheese (I just used regular Kraft Parmesan in the green can, worked out just fine)
1 tbsp lemon juice (I actually did squeeze a REAL lemon, are you impressed?...but I'm sure ReaLemon would work fine too.)
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/8 tsp black pepper

Put in a cruet and shake, shake, shake. (After it sat in the fridge for a while, I would have to add a little water before using because it got a little thick for my taste. I like liquidy dressings.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home