Saturday, October 30, 2004

My NaNoWriMo novel schedule

I'm freaking out just a little bit about my decision to write a novel in November. But I ordered three books I've been wanting for a while - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime, the Jane Austen Book Club and The Time Traveler's Wife - as my reward for making it through.

I've been spending more time designing my cover - which I don't really need, I know, but it is something I can work on since I can't start writing. An outline is what I should be working on but I'm procrastinating. I have Sunday for that, right? I'll post my cover art once the book writing starts.

Here's the quote I'm going to have at the beginning of my book. It's from Guster's "Amsterdam":

I'm gonna write you a letter
I'm gonna write you a book
I wanna see your reaction
I wanna see how it looks
From way up on your cloud
Where you've been hiding out
Are you getting somewhere?
Or did you get lost in Amsterdam?

The outline to be posted tomorrow, I hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home