Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Definitely no blogging this week

This is the last post I'm attempting till Friday. I just don't have the patience to do this with dial-up!

Quentin and I made it to Waveland through the fog and rain and it cleared this morning to a beautiful day (although it's not supposed to last). It rained all the way through Louisiana, but cleared when we got back to the Mississippi line. But it's very hot and humid now - and I packed heavier clothes so we'll be sweating profusely the whole time, I'm sure. We've already taken three walks on the beach since last night - I'll post pictures when I get back home on Friday.

My mom has Christmas trees in every room - so Quentin is having a ball running around looking at them all. I'm enjoying it all - I feel like I'm on vacation! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home