Friday, December 03, 2004

35 Great Things About Turning 35

1. I'm eligible to run for President.
2. I can afford wrinkle cream.
3. While raising kids, you don't have time to worry about getting older.
4. I'm due a shiny-new, super-fast, sleek red convertible any day now.
5. It sure as hell beats the alternative.
6. I can still touch my toes.
7. Any occasion that encourages cake and gifts is a good occasion.
8. When I see a light at the end of a tunnel, I don't automatically assume it's a train.
9. Getting to bed by 10 p.m. is a blessing - not an embarassment.
10. To steal from a great country song...I'm old enough to know better, but still too young to care.
11. I'm starting to see the appeal of younger men.
12. Going to the grocery store by myself can be a real treat.
13. From here on out, I won't care when people forget my birthday.
14. I'm not wearing reading glasses yet.
15. I've learned that No is not a four-letter word.

That's as far as I've gotten so far. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home