Saturday, December 04, 2004

35 Great Things about Turning 35

I'm stealing some from here...

16. The longer you live, the smarter you get.
17. We've just about run out of lessons that we have to learn the hard way.
18. Being young at heart is better than being young.
19. My car insurance is cheaper.
20. Like a fine wine, I'm mellowed.
21. I've learned the secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly...and lie about your age.
22. Youth is a disease from which I'm now recovered.
23. But there is still no cure from the common birthday.
24. I'm not 35. I'm 20 with 15 years of experience.
25. Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.
26. If you keep your heart unwrinkled, you won't need a wrinkle-free face to make a great impression.

Because of the fervency that my all of my 35-and-over friends keep asking me to send them this list when I'm done, I'm going to keep searching till I find out 35 great things! It has obviously struck a chord somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home