Friday, January 28, 2005

My iTunes purchases this week...

(OK, I was very bad. But I finally got my iPod Shuffle and JUST HAD to have some new music to play on it!) ;)

The Devlins – Headstrong
DJ Dean – Ballantion.04
Ellie Lawson – Gotta Get Up from Here (free song of the week)
Louis XIV – Finding Out True Love is Blind
Malente – Funk the Rich
Michael Buble – Home
Lifehouse – You and Me
50 Cent – Disco Inferno
Destiny’s Child – Lose My Breath
Eric Bibb – Kokomo
Albert Collins & The Icebreakers (Live) – I Ain’t Drunk
Randy Crawford – Rio de Janeiro Blue
Shaggy – Oh Carolina
The Church – Under the Milky Way
The Postal Service – Against All Odds
Collin Raye – That’s My Story
Emmylou Harris – Two More Bottles of Wine
Jim Morris – Let’s Talk Dirty in Hawaiian
Tori Amos – Sleeps with Butterflies
Shivaree – Fear is a Man’s Best Friend
Flaming Lips – Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell
Ben Harper – Suzie Blue
Nanci Griffith – Listen to the Radio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home