Monday, February 21, 2005

My little quirks

Everyone has them. Those weird things that you do for no reason besides that you've done them that way your entire life. This Fender Discussion Page item got me started thinking about mine. Here's the ones I know off the top of my head...

- I cannot eat just one of the following candies: M&Ms (except for peanut - I eat just one of those and have to eat the chocolate outer shell first and then the peanut), Skittles and Tic Tacs

- I put the sock and shoe on each leg before going to the next (chosen by which shoe is picked up first)

- When I'm going out of town, the kitchen has to be clean.

- The alarm clock has to be set to wake up to music - I can't stand the blaring alarm.

- Oreos and Nutter Butters are divided in half before eating.

- While doing laundry on the weekend, I wash loads in this order: towels/socks/underwear first, then whites, then blues/browns/greens then pinks/oranges/reds. (Repeat as necessary.)

- When checking the online TV directory, I have to start with 2 and work my way upward.

That's all I can think of right now - I'm sure more will come to me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home