Sunday, February 20, 2005

SciFi Eye for the Geek Guy (or Girl in this case)

As I've confessed before, I'm a sucker for any type of "personality" test. I have not yet figured out why. (Hey, is there a test that will tell me why I love personality tests?)

I digress.

Kuro5hin wants you to think of your favorite sci-fi television or movie franchise or writer...and then read on to see if he's pegged your personality.

Here's mine...and, for the record, I hate Jar Jar Binks.

Star Wars

You are more action and adventure oriented. While you might occasionally dress up in costume (usually a stormtrooper), you're typically more obsessed with seeing every last second of footage and being the first to do so. You are more athletic that other sci-fi types, having Jabba the Hut as a good image to stave off over eating too much. Also, you will most likely have genuinely tried the Jedi mind-control trick at least once in your life.

Episodes IV - VI - You are cool and hate Jar Jar Binks.

Episodes I thru II - You think you are cool and like Jar Jar Binks for what you believe is much needed lighter humor.

Christmas Special - You are warped and twisted and probably own all the original action figures (with 20+ storm troopers) and several giant Darth Vader heads to keep them in. You live in your parent's basement. Get a haircut and job, freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home