Sunday, March 13, 2005

Baileys & Banana Bread & Butter Bread Pudding Update

The bread pudding was a hit. I did make a couple of changes. I used small-size Bunny bread and so had to use a whole loaf versus a half loaf. My mom said she missed the "whiskey sauce" - but I ate mine warm with ice cream and it was fine. (She just ate it by itself.)

Afterwards, I got to thinking that I could make it a bananas foster bread pudding and serve it with that sinfully delicious brown sugar concoction on top. But, of course, I don't have to do the work because many have worked hard before me. Here's a great recipe for bananas foster bread pudding. It's the one I'm trying next!

And for those of you who got here from a search for bread pudding, here is my family's favorite recipe for bread pudding with whiskey sauce. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home