Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Blog lite tomorrow

I am spending most of tomorrow flying to San Antonio for a conference. It's my first trip on Southwest, so I'll have to report. I do have high-speed Internet in my room at The Watermark Hotel, but I won't be in till tomorrow evening, so light (if any) blogging tomorrow.

I forgot my son's Easter party at school is tomorrow until tonight, so since 8 p.m. I've been making cupcakes that look like Easter baskets (bake cupcakes, make green icing that looks like grass, use a Twizzler for the basket handle, put some eggs in your basket, you're done). I'm supposed to tell you it was a drag - but I turned the radio up loud, danced around the kitchen and had a pretty good time. But it's now 11 p.m. and I'm still awake - not good.

Off to bed now. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home